August 1, 2010

Not keeping up with the Jones'


Last weekend we had our house-warming party

(sorry...the battery died so I have NO photos!!)

but we had a great big aluminum wash tub

full of ice and Jones soda for everyone.

Green apple is my favorite ;O)




Anyways, I still had not gotten to the return-it 

place with all the empties, so I stole some 

out of the bin for today's photo shoot.





I am not feeling terribly wordy today as I have 

a tonne to do before my step daughter, Hannah,

arrives later this afternoon for a two week family vacation.

Oh...did I mention she is turning 16 while she is here?

Don't worry....we get along great and I always 

enjoy it when she comes because then I am not the 

only girl in the house for a change.

Let's just hope our "cycles" don't collide!! LOL




Have a blessed Sunday!

Karen


6 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Kitty seems to have found a great place to relax :)
    Toni ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Karen Sweetie...
    What a gorgeous share today. I love the picture of the flowers simply added to each of the soda bottles. That is a beautiful share for sure. It looks SO country.

    Lovin the Kitty in the chair, with the arrangement and the tall grass around. What a beautiful place to be. I could lay right down there and spend an afternoon just happy to be. Oh thank you for sharing this fine morning.

    Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fun 2 weeks together! And thanks so much for sharing your beautiful new kitchen in our Fresh Coat Friday last week!! I have been so behind in commenting, but as soon as I saw it I was totally blown away that you could bring life back into a room that needs so much love. Can't wait to see more transformations at your new farm~

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos! so well staged and photographed!
    simply stunning. My skills are much more primitive. ;)
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photoshoot! I'm really loving that toolbox with the flowers too. So so pretty!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete