April 3, 2010

Spring is sprung...hallelujah!


I know I have not been very good

at posting this week.

It is spring break for my boys and

we have been pretty busy.



I am happy to say spring is here in Edmonton.

It comes with skinny, pale legs peeking out from under shorts

(sorry...didn't take photos of that...yet)

as soon as the temps get into the double digits

(celcius...that is!!)



Flip flops also come out of storage.

Toenails get painted, too.

(mine are hot pink right now:0)



We have to MAXIMIZE our time in the sun here

because our nice weather only lasts for 4 months!!


I am sharing this here today:



Have a Blessed Easter weekend.

Karen

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daffodils are spectacular in that "pot" and love the eggs as company!
    Have a wonderful Easter,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! No apologies needed, you just enjoy your family. May you have a blessed Easter.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely!
    Happy Pink Saturday.
    A blessed Easter to you and to your family.

    "Pink Blessings"

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Easter! I loved your comment about skinny pale legs, I remember when my boys were little and summer came, their chubby little baby legs would be so white:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot pink is great! Your flowers and eggs look so great! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty and cheerful! I forgot to sign up ahead of time for the pink party, so I'm leaving my pink link and hoping that you'll drop by soon. Have a fun weekend! until later...

    http://www.livelaughmakesomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete