June 7, 2010

The countdown begins!!


Well....we did it.

We sold our suburban house and bought the 5 acres and 1940's farmhouse.


And we move in 15 days...

Yikes!!

So now my house is a flurry of boxes, packing paper, and tape

as I madly try to pack up the house and move out.

I promise you lots of good laughs

(you have GOT to see some of the atrocious decor that I need to get rid of!! lol)

some cool DIY projects and

best of all

EYE CANDY!!

We may be a bit crazy, but at least I won't be bored!! lol

I hope you will come along for the adventure

and I look forward to hearing from my awesome followers.

Your comments will keep me going when it feels like we bit off more than we can chew!


Karen & Ron & boys




4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I can't wait to see it. Is it close to Edmonton, or are you way far away in the boonies now? Do they even have old farm houses like that close by?

    I'm sure you will look back and thank god you made this decision - its so exciting! Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be just 20 minutes from WEM...so I guess that's not that far away!! I would love to catch up with a fellow Whyte lover!! C'mon by for a cup of tea and we can discuss which brand/shade of white is best!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it!
    Health and happiness,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can not wait to participate in your journey or remodeling your farm house. We are looking at one right now..an 1898 farmhouse on 5 acres..would love it but have to do some serious thinking first..
    tammy

    ReplyDelete